Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 4 Feelin' good:) "edited"

Nicole here:)
SO I just did my Shoulders and Arms P90X dvd...it was awesome....
and now Erin is here and we're going to take turns watching the kids so we can each go running....it's a 2 mile run around glendoveer.
I figure the days I can do more, then I should do it to make up for the days I dont' do much at all:)
i'll update you after my run:)

****Okay so I just got back from my run:) feelin' good..except some old (as in 40's ish) man tried to get me to run with him....weirdo!
today has been awesome:) and I just ate a veggie burger for lunch and a pear. yummmm

6 comments:

  1. Hey where are you mesuring on your bust? around your rib cage or at the biggest part? Biggest part right?
    I will get my stuff up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I measured around the biggest part.....however it is probably the same as UNDER my bus! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I measured around the biggest part.....however it is probably the same as UNDER my bus! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also measured around the biggest part. Nicole, you are hilarious! Of course that man wanted to run with you... Hello, who wouldn't? LOL I wish I had your lunch..yummy

    ReplyDelete