Monday, October 20, 2008

doing better...

okay, so here was my day:

8:15am-5pm - internship
5:25pm-5:50pm - walk the dog
5:55pm-6:20pm - go running (the downside: I'm pretty sure I was inhaling toxic fumes the entire time. The joys of downtown L.A.)
6:25pm-6:45pm - yoga

yippee! I did it! I had forgotten how much I like running. It is therapeutic for me!


Food:
~ 2 Luna Bars; for breakfast and a snack (they are low glycemic, did you know that?)
~ 3 Dr. Peppers (12 oz. each, so 36 oz. total; not good, I know)
~ 1 bowl of beef stew (free lunch at internship)
~ 1 1/2 pieces of cornbread (again, free lunch!)
~ 1 small bowl of cole slaw (I'm not generally a cole slaw person, but it was free and didn't taste too bad!)
~ 1 apple
~ at least 64 oz. of water, most likely more (I carry around my water bottle everywhere I go, so I don't forget to drink it!)
~ whole wheat spaghetti and 2 breadsticks (for dinner)

All in all, I did okay today. No candy, although 36 oz. of Dr. Pepper is pretty much like candy.

Thanks for keeping me accountable ladies, and keep on truckin' with your food and exercise routines!

4 comments:

  1. ugh. I suck today....
    I'm about ot FORCE myself to exercise. good Job Jessica! i'm PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicole:

    you don't suck! we all have bad days, just get back on the wagon and it will be okay.

    you rock for starting this blog, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man i hope those dps tasted sooooo good. i haven't had one for a very long time.....i'm imagining one now!! good job on the rest of the day. impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the DPs were awesome! that is the problem, they taste so good that i just can't stop. oh wait, isn't that pringles? just kidding.

    ReplyDelete