So I know I haven't posted anything since this started, but I kind of have a reason. Last week I did work out everyday, but was busy with work and getting ready to go away for the weekend that I didn't make time to post. Then I was gone for the weekend, so I of course didn't eat too well, but I did go on a 2 mile run on Saturday. Then this week Jeff and I have been doing the Usana Reset which limits your caloric intake and they recommend that you do moderate workouts, so all I have done each morning is a short yoga or pilates video. Today is the last day of the reset so I will be back to normal with my workouts next week. So far I have lost about 4 pounds this week and, as I have learned in the past, if I keep eating good (which for me is low glycemic) I definitely won't gain that weight back. But today has been really hard, harder than I remember the last day of this reset being in the past. I'm excited to eat real food again, but I won't go overboard - only low glycemic.
We have done the Reset before but have recently slacked in our eating, so we decided that we both wanted to get our butts in gear and start fresh with our eating habits, being hard core like we were when we both started losing weight over a year ago. In addition to our eating we are bumping up our workouts, so I am planning to workout for 1 1/2 hours a day, at least 5 days a week. Now that it is out there in black and white I am committed. When I originally started my beach body quest last year I weighed over 200 lbs. I currently weigh 140lbs and my goal is to keep my weight sustained BELOW 140, but mainly to tone and tighten everything and get more energy. So here I go!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY Amy! you're such an inspiration!!!
ReplyDeletecan you post your before and after photos that you posted on your bloga while ago so everyone can see how far you've come!
You're a huge part of my motivation to get healthier! thank you!!!
xoxoxoxo