I don't even know...but anyway...I did my P90X chest and back...it was deadly but SOOOOO good:)
I did half of the abs video but was so tired so i'll finish it tonight.
i've been looking at calories for the first time in my life too....I was SO sad to find out my VERY tasty yogurt with granola had an overwhelming 400plus calories!!!!!! ugh...and that's just a snack size!
so this is what i've eaten today:
breakfast...Low glycemic shake by Usana.
**** note: do you know studies have shown that those who eat a LOW GLYCEMIC breakfast will eat 80% LESS CALORIES the rest of the day than someone who eats a high glycemic breakfast.
So, if nothing else, do some research and come up with a good low glycemic breakfast.
Steel cut oats with some fruit is low glycemic...you can buy them bulk and just boil in water.
3 large glasses of water
3Tbsp of yogurt with granola( I had to havea little bit!)
a Low glycemic peanutbutter/chocolate bar from Costco. it's made by NUGO...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting some of these and using them 1-2times a day as a snack.
I know a TONNE of people who eat low glycemic and have lost tonnes of weight. I was happy to find these at costco..thanks to Dan Lujan:)
Garden burger on 1/2 of a hamburger bun for lunch. 1Tbsp ketchup:)
Dinner
salad with 1/2 grilled chick brst with a handful of whole almonds, 2 tbsp of rasp ving dressing and 1/2 C peaches. 16oz of water:)
and i'm totally FULL! imagine that!
So far...that's it..not sure whats for dinner yet but I feel great so far and have tonnes of energy!!!!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment