Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finally...!!

Hi all! I did not drop out of our group and am to get back on a routine. I am here in Iowa and finally started running again! I went yesterday morning for 2 miles. I haven't gone for 2 weeks and I feel like poop and that I'm starting all over again. I forgot how FREAKING COLD it is here! When I told my husband I was going, he looked at me like I was absolutely insane and after leaving the house, I realized why. Oh well, I did it and now I just have to keep going. I'm hoping to do a 7 mile run with my sister and her husband next month so I really need to get my butt in gear. You guys are all awesome!! Keep up all the great work!! WHOOOHOOO!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erin!!! Glad to hear from you! That's awesome that you are going to run 7 miles next month - good goal. Yeah, I hate when you take a week or two off then it's like you are almost having to start all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work dude!
    I found a new running partner. I start monday morning! I hope i can run 7 miles by next month too!
    love you.
    i'll call you tomorrow!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Erin! 7 miles in a few weeks??? That will be awesome. I'm looking forward to some pics. Miss you much!

    ReplyDelete