This is a goal picture for me. I was in awesome shape here. I had been working out really hard and my goal had been to keep it up. Sadly, I did not :(
So I admit I know I'm not that badly out of shape. However I am currently going through some health issues and I want to make sure my body is strong. Also, I am GOING to be doing an Ultra Marathon is 3 years. It has been a life long goal. And I'm gonna do it. Why three years time?? Well simply said I have a LOT of work to do and I know I won't be ready until then. Also the Marathon is in South Africa and I have to save up money for the trip and make sure my kids are old enough to be left here with Dad for a few weeks. So there you have it... this is me and these are my goals. Thanks for this opportunity and support. YAY!!!!!!
YAY! glad you're here MC!
ReplyDeleteTHIS is the picture I was referring to from your contest. I'm sure it won't take you too long to get back into this shape:)
can this be MY goal picture too? Lol....
it might make everyone feel better if they know you did gymnastics for years..I think you have great muscle tone from that. You're beautiful and I know you can achieve your goals!
xoxo
Ok I changed my mind... I want to look like THAT! Whoo!
ReplyDeletenice abs mc. very very very impressive!
ReplyDelete