Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My goals

Okay..so i'm getting a little slack on my "before" pictures. Let me just clarify a few things.

1. I know i'm not "Fat"..and I really dont' have any weight to lose. Some people will laugh at my before photos.I know I dont' even look that bad, but i'm really NOT in shape...i'm just thin.
2. Everyone's goals here will be different.
3. MY goal is to tone my body, get rid of extra flab and be in GREAT shape...I want to be STRONG. I want to lift my butt to where it USED to be "pre-children".....lose my tiny little love handles so I can have a bit more of a waist to make up for my lack of breasts, and lose the cellulite off the back of my legs ( I know you can't see it in the photos, but it's there) and have nice quad and MAYBE even get some calf muscles for the first time in my life:)

My point is that what I want to achieve might not be what you want to achieve. My "ideal" shape is not the same as yours. we are all at different points in our lives and all have totally different body types, shapes and sizes.
I'm excited to try to achieve MY best and hope you'll do the same for you!!!!

thanks for joining me, i'm proud of you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Nicole. It will be nice to have the support and it'll be good for me to feel like I need to report my progress.

    ReplyDelete