Okay ladies, it's 7pm and I've been working since 4am this mornign! If I can find time to post SO CAN YOU!!!!!!:):):)
I haven't worked out today and to be honest not sure if it will be possible...here's my day so far:
4am alarm goes off...brush teeth, get dressed, put on mascara, pack kit. get in car
4:25am leave
5am arrive at bride #1 for the day
5:15-7:45am hair/makeup for bride
7:45am leave for wedding number 2...stop and grab bagel and water on the way
8:15am arrive at hotel...drag all my crap for a few blocks to the hotel already ready for a NAP
8:30-2:30pm 6hrs of hair/makeup non-stop.... My feet hurt so bad by the end of the day....
2:30pm drive home
3:00pm arrive home
3-3:30pm play with girls
3:30-4:30pm nap b/c i'm dying.....
4:30pm 2 Girls from church arrive to get makeup done for homecoming dance
4:30-6:45pm makeup for 2 girls.
which brings me to NOW.......and I have to prepare my RS lesson for tomorrow that i'm supposed to teach.
SO...needless to say I think I actually have a valid excuse for not exercising.
I will do the stretch video tomorrow:)
how are you doing?
anyone work out today?
and KATIE, JOY, BECKI.....give us some updates!!
muah!
xo
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boy am I glad I wasn't you today - that was just way too busy!
ReplyDelete