Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm back!!!!!!

WOO HOOO... Back to the fun??! I'm feeling better and so glad to be working out again. Just taking a couple days off makes me feel lazy, fat and depressoid. Today I'm doing a Pylo legs P90 DVD and a pilates abs DVD. So my friend invited me to do a super long run with her on Sunday. I'm thinking about it but maybe it's just a little to crazy for me at this point. I'm used to the 5km runs. I haven't run 13kms in FOR-EV-ER!!!! So who knows... if I decide to do it than I might be dead on Monday. And just to throw some non-exercise related info out there... my daughter is finally potty-trained (..yes..) and I'm pleased to announce I'm a brunette again. Now I'm feeling more like Marie-Claire again. YAY :) So Nicole I'll be giving you a new updated picture for the blog. Sounds like everyone is doing awesome.... Good JOB LADIES

3 comments:

  1. Good Job MC....
    by the way...do you know that 13K is a half marathon....I think you could risk serious injury by doing that...people train for months before running a half marathon...I don't recommend it but it's up to you.

    glad you're feeling better!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to have you back in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole... that was my concern too :) But we decided we are going to do about 8km instead. And she runs for 10 mins and walks for 2-5 mins. So I think I can definately do that!

    I thought 13k was about half of a Half Marathon..hmmm. I'll have to look that up. Still too much for me right now anyway.

    ReplyDelete