Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sweatin up a storm!

So I wasn't in bed by 10pm last night as I had hoped, but it was very soon after. This morning I did a 15 minute abs video, 10 minutes of thighs & buns, then 45 minutes on my bike. Let me just tell you, when I bike I sweat like a PIG, but it felt oh so good. Thank goodness it is only me and the spiders in our garage. Later we went out for a 30 minute family walk. I'm feeling pretty good, but a little tired. That may be my downfall if I don't get enough sleep, so I MUST go to bed early tonight because tomorrow I have to open my office by 8am and if I don't work out in the morning I don't work out. If I didn't require so much sleep I would get soooo much done!

2 comments:

  1. nice work Amy ! it's 9:45pm...i've only gone for a 25min walk today so i'm about to do some P90X abs!!!

    thanks for the motivation...AGAIN
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Amy. i know what you mean about working out in the morning. i have had to force myself to work out in the afternoon because i already get up at 5:30am and any earlier than that is not acceptable!

    i agree that if we didn't have to sleep it would be helpful in the area of being productive. but i really like to sleep...

    ReplyDelete