Thursday, October 23, 2008

In case you're wondering if I'm REALLY exercising or not....

This was me 5 minutes ago after doing 40min of plyometrics....


Hot huh??????
GROSS!!!:)

If you have not done P90X plyometrics I highly recommend it...it will kick your BUTT!!
so, thank you for the motivation ladies...I didn't think i'd get to work out today... but I did..even if it wasn't til 10pm. Better late than never...

Oh. OH...and I almost forgot my BIG NEWS!!!! Steve's dad called tonight from New Zealand (Steve hasn't seen him since he left when Steve was 10 and he really wants to meet him and the girls)...SO....he's flying us to Hawaii in January!!! This has been in the works for a while but nothing decided til tonight:)
WOOHOO...I've NEVER been anywhere HOT, so now I have REAL motivation to get my beach Body! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!


Anyway, off to clean my brushes and SHOWER since I have 2 weddings tomorrow.
love you all! keep up the good work!

5 comments:

  1. Nicole I LOVE that you took a picture of your hot and sweaty self. AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Nicole!! Okay, you are definitely peaking my interest about that p90x thing. And you did look pretty gross, ha ha :). But doesn't it just feel so good! That is pretty dang awesome that you get to meet Steve's dad, and in Hawaii!! I have never been, but we were hoping to maybe be able to go sometime next year. You'll have to tell me all the good places to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwwwwwwww. jk. good job! fun that you're going to hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Nicole!!! I need to know more about your p90x! Yea! How exciting to go to Hawaii! Where are you going? I went a few years ago and it was SO fun!

    ReplyDelete