Friday, October 24, 2008

Sleep, oh sleep

Today I didn't do as well as I would have hoped. Since I start work at 8am on Fridays it cuts my workout time down because I will only work out in the mornings. I've tried to work out later in the day, which worked out for me years ago, but not anymore. Once I am showered and ready for the day that's it, no more working out, I don't want to bother. But at least I know I'm like that so I try to plan accordingly. Well, I hate waking up before 6am, which I actually used to do a lot a year ago, but I have no desire anymore - I like sleep too much. So all I did this morning was a 40 minute sculpting video, which did make me sweat and I was hurting during it, so it was a pretty good workout, just not as long as I would have liked. Oh well, the rest of my week was good and I still have tomorrow. Hope all of you ladies are having a good day!

2 comments: