Sundays are my days off from working out, but we still went on a family walk to just get out and to get the dog out. This morning I did 40 minutes of pilates/yoga, then 30 minutes on my bike.
I started riding my bike because I have been having problems with my right knee (IT Band) for maybe 9 months now and had to stop running. Plus my bike is on a stand in the garage so I can still workout in the morning without being outside in the dark or when it rains. But now I feel my knee starting to give me problems again. I have been pushing it on the bike because that is what will help me lose inches. Biking is better on the knees then running so I didn't think I would start having problems again. If I can't bike then I don't know how I am going to get my cardio in because we cancelled our memberhsip to the gym so I can't use an elliptical or anything. I'm at a loss. But my knee doesn't hurt when I exercise (with what I have it usually doesn't, unless it's really bad), I just feel it slightly throughout the day depending on how I'm standing or what I'm doing. Looks like I should start going to the chiropractic clinic to have them do work on my knee again, I just didn't really notice a difference with the work they did because I had stopped running too so my knee could have just been getting better because I wasn't doing any cardio and working it out too much. Any advice?
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sorry i'm no expert on working out or chiropractic!!
ReplyDelete