After reading Nicole post today, I couldn't believe how her and I seem like we are soooooooooooo on the same page. I too, am having mummy tummy issues :( But so far I can totally feel my legs and bum getting better. Slowly but surely. Anyway, when I decided to post I had the ultimate dumb MC moment. I was thinking about what the perfect behind (for me) would be like... bear with me with this... I apologize in advance. Anyway, so without clearly thinking it through I googled "perfect bum"... innocently looking for a fun picture to attach to my post for today. In my mind I thought maybe there would be some cute jean or shorts pictures that might be appropriate. Big mistake.. so here's my post pictureless. I am such an idiot. Enough said.
On a brighter note, I did the Windsor Pilates ab w/o with weights and did some cardio (danced hard) for 45 minutes. Eating has been pretty good... Lunch was a little hard. I did eat one piece of pizza. But only ONE!!!!! And I almost broke down and ate some Smarties but I had a peppermint tea with honey instead :) WOO HOO oh and I think my job interview went AWESOME!!!!! But we'll have to wait and see. Keeping fingers crossed though
Also I was wondering when are we posting our measurements again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL. i am dying right now! so funny!
ReplyDeletenice job with the working out and eating!
Oh my gosh i'm laughing SO hard right now!
ReplyDeletethat is awesome!!! ahahahahahhahhahahahahahahha!!!