Thursday, October 16, 2008

my new best friend...

so i do have to say that i'm in love with p90x....i think i spend more time with tony and friends than with any other grownup.  but it's good.  i've worked out every day this week...but i'm just not feeling it tonight.  i ate too much sugar today (a peanut butter cup, a bite of a candy bar, and a brownie) so i should be working out....but we'll see.  sorry tony...maybe tomorrow.  don't miss me too much.  xo

4 comments:

  1. Great job! ...Everyday this week. My goal is just 4 times per week...I'm only at 2 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! do you know how freakin' happy this post makes me???
    I knew you were an exerciser at heart! lol
    I love you and am SO proud of you!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the P90 stuff too!! Although, I have to admit sometimes Tony starts bugging me with his weirdo jokes... so I mute him. LOL. But awesome workouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm, maybe i need to hang out with this tony guy. kind of like having a personal trainer that you can turn off! nice work katie!

    ReplyDelete