Monday, October 27, 2008

P90x



Ok so I forgot that my friend Amy had the P90x workout dvd's and she said I could copy htem. I am in the process of copying them at this very moment and plan on doing the Ab ripper as soon as I put the kids to bed. So having said that I need ideas on how to keep up my motivation too. I can't work out in the mornings because as soon as I step foot in the hallway Sam wakes up and wants to get up. I can't work out in the middle of that day because well it's the middle of the day so I have to work out at night and a lot of times I litterally have to force myself to do it because I am so pooped from the day to even think about getting work out clothes on. So here I am another Monday ready to get that flab off and hoping that I can make it a whole week exercising every day. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. sweet! you're gonna love it! if we do the p90X together we can do the same dvd's the same day and motivate eachother? I did the ab ripper x today too:) tomorrow im gonna do kenpo x I think.

    ReplyDelete