Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I did not fall off the face of the earth!
Hi all! I'm so sorry to hear so many of you have been sick! Yucky!! But it sounds like people are feeling better and are getting back into the swing of things. You guys are awesome!! I have been TERRIBLE about posting but I promise I have been working out since we moved here. I joined a gym down the road so I won't have to freeze my buns off running outside anymore. I even found a new work out partner--my hubby!! (He's not nearly as motivating as you are, Nicole!). I'm trying to work out 3-4x/week at the gym mostly lifting and running. I did an off-road race this last weekend--it was a lot of fun! The pics are up on my family blog if you want to see our craziness...bandehill.blogspot.com I tend to do well working out while I have a goal but then get in a slump again...I haven't been to the gym since I did the race. How do you all stay motivated? And HOW do you stay controlled in eating during the Holidays?? YIKES! I know that will be hard so trying to plan a little in advance. Happy Early Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thats awewsome erin!!! you are so great!! now you need to start training for that half marathon!!!!:):)
ReplyDelete