Monday, November 24, 2008

TRYING to make a come back

Okay...so i'm slowly getting better...my throat still hurts a bit but the white spots are disappearing...so today I did Legs and back...my legs were shaking after...I guess that's what I get for not exercising for 3 wks. I hate this! I hate that I was sick for so long! now it's a month til my birthday andI feel like i'm startin over!ugh.
anyway, since i'm targeting my legs, butt and waist...I thougth I would focus on that. I'm going to do something like this:
monday-legs and back (which is really legs and BUTT)
Tuesday-plyo
Wednesday-chest and back
thursday - kenpo (maybe?)
friday - legs and back
saturday - RUN
then try to do some core and abs in there too!

sigh...so here I go. back to DAY ONE. :(

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are feeling better. I know, it totally stinks to start over! That's what it was like when we moved here! But the good thing is that it doesn't seem to take as long to get back to where you were. Just TAKE CARE of yourself--sounds like you have a grueling week planned and I would hate for you to get sicky again! Miss you much!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete