Saturday, November 1, 2008

I just worked my A** off! :):)

for those of you who are shunning me right now for using the "A" word...don't. It's just who I am. accept it:)

But seriously....I just did Plyometrics...and I CHALLENGE any of you (Becki!!!) who own it to do it this week....I haven't sweat that much in years! it was disgusting and awesome all at the same time...
I was dripping...I mean sweat streaming down my face into my eyes kind of disgusting:) BUT...I Know I definitely burned some fat, so it was worth it:)


OH..and check this out...it has me TOTALLY interested....:

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/chalean_extreme.do

I think I might buy it when it comes out!!!

4 comments:

  1. reason 117 why you're the team captain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie, you are funny. and p.s. where have you been? we miss you!

    nicole, i like your idea of using music more (previous post). funny that i didn't think of that considering i love music. maybe i can talk jeff into going running with me in the morning a couple of days per week. especially since it will be more light now.

    nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. who cares if you use "A"? well, some might, but i don't. maybe because i'm a democrat. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Kate-ster..where ARE YOU?????we do miss you. I will be heartbroken if you don't come back and join us! you were doing SO well!!!
    PLEASE update us soon!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete