Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nicole November 1st.....feeling like a lump

Okay...so it's been a long day.....I was up at 6:30 to go to my wedding...didn't get to eat before I left and then only got to eat 1 croissant today while working! yikes....so we went ot Bocelli's when I came home and I pigged out on pasta...I guess that's why i'm feeling like alump!
Anyway, after reading your posts I'm once again motivated to get my butt out of this computer chair and exercise! Steve went to the cannons for a rockstar night but I decided to stay home so I better put all this free time to good use:)
I've atleast reached the point where I KNOW if I exercise i'll be glad I did and will feel much better and I still have strong motivation to get the body i'm after....she's below:) lol..
anyway, I will post back after i'm done...

this was my week:

Monday- 2mile run, ab ripper X, KenpoX

Tuesday - 2 mile run

Wednesday-2mile run, p90X-Legs and Back

Thursday- off

Friday - 2 mile run

and Saturday - to be decided:):):) I think I'll do Ab Ripper for sure and either chest/back or Plyometrics.... can't decide...I thinkPlyo since I need it most in my butt and legs:) okay, i'm off!

**********P.S********** if you're ever NOT in the mood to work out, put on your favorite upbeat pump up music..and suddenly you feel like you can take on the world:)

this is the one i'm listening to right now: it's awesome!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoaTl7IcFs8

Oh and here's my motivational picture as MC suggested the other day:







I REALLY wish I had a long body/torso but I don't...I have an extremely short one which gives me a more sporty physique to work with instead of the long curvacious one I desire...so this is the picture I picked...I think if I work hard enough I could achieve this ...SOME day:) Minus the boobs-THAT will never happen:(

2 comments:

  1. isn't her body amazing!?! seriously, she is awesome. especially considering what she used to look like (i looked at pics in her book when i was at target one day). although, i hear you on the boobs thing, that will never be me!

    the great thing about supporting each other is realizing that we all have different bodies and some things we can't change. But we can look our best based on what our body is capable of!

    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome picture!!! Good choice. Love Jillian :)

    ReplyDelete