So this week has actually been a pretty good one for me. I have worked out every day so far even last night after getting back from Trick or Treating. I have done Kenpo, Legs and chest (actually just legs because I didn't have the chin up bar they used in the P90x dvd) and Ab Ripper twice. I only ate 5 mini size candies between yesterday and this morning (that is HUGE for me because you all know how much I LOVE candy). I have been eating pretty well but I did take Cam to Burger King, I guess that was my off day. Dave and I are going out tonight and we will be sharing our dinner. I plan on trying the Yoga tonight maybe, if not I will do something else. My only question is ..and Amy this is for you....When am I going to see some results?!?! I won't give up until I see some difference in the gut of mine. ANd then I won't want to so it's a fool proof plan. Thanks for all the support ladies!
Way to go on the p90x! I have GOT to get those videos. The biggest factor for me in seeing results was with what I ate. When I first began losing weight I had a ton to lose (remember, I was over 200 lbs.) so when I started following "Releasing Fat" with eating low glycemic I began seeing results right away...but I was really strict in the beginning. I was losing weight easily and I hadn't even started working out. But as for toning I am still working on that. Perhaps when I get p90x I will see better results. I've come to realize that for me to get the toning and definition I want I am going to have to up my working out. Then give it a month or so and I will hopefully begin seeing results. I just have to remember that I need to be patient because I won't see results right away, but I am feeling it! Good luck!
ReplyDeletegood Job Becki...that just inspired me to work out tonight! it's hard on saturdays b/c i've worked all day...so thanks! you're doing AWESOME!
ReplyDeletenice work Becki. you are awesome! this time of year is rough, but we can support each other and we can do this!
ReplyDelete