Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Still here

I'm still here, and I've still been working out. I'm feeling pretty good and motivated again. But I did have some cookies and ice cream this weekend - oh so delicious. Jeff's being pretty strict with eating because he is in competition with this guy at school to lose weight this quarter, so thus I am being pretty strict too...maybe not so much by choice though :) But I've got to cook ultra good low glycemic dinners, which I should anyway, so we're eating pretty good, except for our moment of weakness this weekend. I feel that I am allowed to indulge every now and then. But I'm still able to maintain my weight, which is all that I ask for. I was actually a pound lighter this morning - woo hoo! So, back to focusing on my toning!

2 comments:

  1. you are seriously a freak of nature. i want some of your determination and self control. will you send me some free of charge? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with katie, you are uh-may-zing.

    ReplyDelete