Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"E" for Effort

I was supposed to do chest and back today..but Tahsha and I went to run on the treadmills...the second I started running I had akiller cramp....I mean I could barely walk let alone run...so I walked a mile and a half and that was it:(
then the rest of the day was crazy and I totally forgot to do my video. oops.
on a good note, I rec'd my dress from Banana republic for the Gala on saturday and love it. AND I got a spray tan....oh...life is good when you are tanned...why is that you can feel like you're 10x better in shape than you really are when you're tanned? it's awesome.
too bad it will only last a week:) hee hee.

off to bed..I'm beat!
xo

2 comments:

  1. What's the Gala for? I am jealous of your color...I need some too badly!! Which spray did you use? Or did you go somewhere? Love your hair too!! Gorgeous! It is a winter wonderland here today...blizzard all over! YIPEE!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. although i'm not much of a tanner (or spray-tanner) myself, i'm curious to see a pic of you for this gala thingy. what's that all about?

    ReplyDelete