Tuesday, January 27, 2009
all about me..
Just wanted to give an update. I have been slowly getting back into working out. last week I worked out 4 days, I did various P90x workouts. This week so far I did the P90x Legs and Back which is really just legs because I don't have a chin up bar. I only did 20 minutes of the leg workout and today I can barely walk!! So I took this morning off so I can function. I will probably do Ab Ripper tomorrow. Just wanted you to know I have been doing something! Thanks for all of the support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 days is awesome! that is so great because you worked out the majority of the days in the week. nice job!
ReplyDeleteyou go girl!
ReplyDeletehey...do you think there's a place or a way we could do the p90 together? there's a few of us doing it and it would be way nicer to do it together!...what do you think?
maybe... is there a tv and dvd player at the gym at your apt? Maybe there??
ReplyDelete