
Ok Nicole! I am ready.
My goal id to ook as good as I did on my wedding day (if not better). Which means I need to drop about 25lbs.
My Plan : P90x and going running/walking with Nicole's group.
Why? I want to be around when my grand kids get married and I want to look good! I am tired of not fitting in anything cute!! It's mainly vanity but that's ok because it gets me healthy too!
I will hopefully get to start tomorrow. Dave will be gone at class and I will have time to myself.
Doesn't it suck that we all so easily fell of track?? But we're all focusing again and supporting each other, which totally helps. I completely think that you can reach your goal and I hope I can help and support you in any way that I can!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! i'm excited!! I really need you guys to do this with me b/c i'm just not motivated when doing it alone...so i'm really thankful that you're doing it with me!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
xo