Monday, January 19, 2009

Who's ready????

To get their Butt in gear?!!

I was just talking to Katie Hendrickson (who will be joining us here shortly) and we were talking about how we need to be accountable to someone to really get going.
I'm Tired of being flabby!! are you?
I'm tired of being lazy! are you?
I'm tired of feeling crappy about not being in better shape!! are you?

If you ARE...then please please please resolve with me to get this blog back up and running and lets start exercising again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, today is a BRAND NEW START!

I hope you will all put a post with the following:

* your goal
*your plan
* your reason WHY


Here's mine:
*My goal is to run a half marathon this year and get definition in my abs, thighs and butt

*My plan is to start a running group and to also do P90X atleast 3-4times a week

*My "WHY" is my longterm Health! and setting a good example and pattern for my children to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment