Friday, January 16, 2009
Update
So I am going to update on what I did yesterday and today. Yesterday my boss at work invited me to be a substitute for his indoor soccer team. I of course said yes because I absolutely love playing soccer and havn't really played it since my first year of college. It was so much fun and I am so sore from it. I can't believe how sore you can get from just changing up your normal exercise routine. Then today I wanted to change up my exercise routine again so I had one of the other trainers at my gym who is a professional MMA fighter take me through a work out. Oh my gosh, I have never been pushed that hard since high school in a workout. He had me running sprints with a medicine ball, jumping in between a six hundred pound tire, hitting a six hundred pound tire with a sledgehammer and all other sorts of crazy stuff. But I can't tell you how much of a great workout it was. I feel awesome now. I wish I could afford for him to train me all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that sounds awesome.
ReplyDeleteI feel flabbier than ever and i'm SO done with it all! I need you to come over and help me figure out how to get my butt back up where it used to be!ugh!