That sounds errotic...but I promise you it wasn't:)
I got all geared up to run today and I walked over to the fitness room and it was closed!ugh...so although I was tempted to go back home, I cinched up my hoody and headed off in the POURING rain!! I only ran about 1-1.5 miles but I was drenched by then and very tired. Not sure why i'm so much more tired when I run outside than on the treadmill but I am.
Anyway..was just proud I got out and started the year off right.
anyone make any New Year's resolutions????
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Nicole you are a die hard way to go!!! My new Years Resolution is to work out at least 4 times a week (starting when Dave and Camryn go back to work/school on Monday) I know a lot of people say this but I am going to do it. Keep me honest ladies!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!! You rock! My goal is also to work out 4 days/week doing at least 40 minutes of cardio. I have been doing it for a couple months now but need to keep it as a goal since I will be getting way more busy when school starts next week!! I also want to eat better but not sure how to make that into a measurable goal I can track...any ideas? Miss ya! xoxo
ReplyDelete