Tuesday, January 6, 2009

and I'm back...

Hey ladies. As you might imagine, my trip to (cold) Utah was full of food and lots of sugar! I made my chocolate chip cookies because my family begged me and I ate out everyday. Needless to say I feel like crap!

Anyway I got back on Sunday.

Sunday, I didn't have any sugar (that means no Dr. Pepper) and I walked the dog for an hour (while talking to Katie!).

Monday, I had some cookies. You know those Royal Dansk Danish butter cookies? Yeah, lots of those. But no Dr. Pepper, so that's good. I had breakfast, a snack, lunch, and dinner. Progress for me since I usually skip breakfast.

Tuesday (today). I just walked the dog for an hour and then came home and did yoga. I feel much better.

How is everyone else doing?
ekapadakou_1.jpg

I just included this picture because I think it is amazing, and because I hate posting without pictures!

1 comment: