Monday, February 2, 2009
Hello ladies... sorry I've been such a slacker. Sickness has totally taken over our house for the last month and I haven't done much in the department of health. Unless not exercising, eatting chocolate non stop, overdosing on Nyquil and sleeping less than 5 hours a night counts? So, since today is Monday and the start of a new month, I'm going to try to be a little better. Going running in the morning with my friend Michelle. She's way faster and stronger than me so it always kicks my booty. Oh yes and last week I did start doing squats with weights to strengthen that ever so saggy and flat behind of mine. Thanks for all the encouragement. You're all beautiful. Happy we get to pump each other up. Sure helps. Have a happy (and healthy) day! Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! You're here!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll join you in the saggy butt quest! LOL
did I tell you we're going to Maui in 2wks!!!
I'll call ya.! good job on the running and squats:)
xo