So, I was up at 'em at 6am. We had 8 people show up which was awesome!!!
Me, Tahsha, Sabrina and Natalie ran...and
Daya, Becki, Susan and Nachelle Walked. However poor sabrina lost her phone so ran back to the walking group to find it. we met up with her at the end:)
Once we got to the end, Tahsha and I ran the hill twice...it's a pretty long hill when you've just run 2miles...it just about killed me but I did it twice b/c i felt it in my BUTT and I need to lift that thing back up before my photos on the 17th lol!!
All in all, it was a good morning:) we plan to do this 3 days a week to start.
I'm so excited!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
way to go ladies
ReplyDeleteK, I'm so jealous. this sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDelete