Thursday, April 2, 2009
Progress
I've actually been doing pretty good with working out. I know if I take more than one day off in a row from working out that I don't feel as good and I lose focus/motivation. So I've been running at least 3 days a week, biking at least 3 days a week, and doing yoga, pilates, tae bo or strength training on each day I do cardio too. I've stabilized my weight at the lowest it has been since high school and I'm feeling pretty dang good. And I've been monitoring more what I eat and trying to eat as nutritious as possible. This has proven to me that working out and eating right really does make a difference in how I feel, and as I've said before my main goal is just to feel as good as possible. It's weird to think that just 2 years ago I weighed over 70 pounds more than I do now and I felt horrible. I never want to get there again! So keep it up ladies, anything is possible!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amy you're so awesome and I attest to all of those who can't see her...she looks AMAZING!!! You are such a hottie!!!
ReplyDelete70 lbs!!! That is sooooooooo amazing. You rock
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you! That is amazing! My weakness continues to be the eating healthy. Any advice you have is welcome! Keep up the great work! You are such an inspiration!
ReplyDelete