Friday, July 24, 2009

New Goals....

I've been thinking alot lately about Goals. After finishing the half marathon...I didn't know what to do. I really need a goal to motivate me to keep going. So I'm going to do a 10K (6.2mi) race on Sept.26th. My goal is to get my pace faster and to run this at a 8:00min mile pace. SCARY!
Not sure if I can do it but I like setting goals that really PUSH me to see if I can accomplish them!!
So..we'll see:)
to accomplish this I'm starting hill training and sprint training. I didn't get my sprint training in this week but I did do 3mi with hills at a steady 8:25 pace which was hard and really got me out of my comfort zone. ....

SO.....lets talk Goals ladies....
whats your next goal? remember to be specific:)


Nicole

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your need for speed is a constant motivatio for me to get my BUTT MOVING FASTER! LUV-IT

    ReplyDelete