So, I guess it's time to change the purpose of my blog:) I am now 30 and though I did get closer to my goal, I did not achieve exactly what I wanted. BUT...I am not giving up. It is now January 2009 and i'm going to continue to try to achieve my goal of getting in the best shape of my life! Thanks for supporting me:) If you've been invited to this blog then you are welcome to post your own progress and recieve support. Together we can have a place for accountability to achieve our goals:):)
Have a healthy day!! Nicole
TEAM MEMBERS: Nicole 31 yrs old
Goal: sub 1:42:00 half marathon, sub 45:00 10K and sub 20:00 5K
Tahsha - 21yrs old
personal trainer
Valerie 27yrs old
Valerie, Occupation: Therapist, Human Resource Goal: To drop the last 10-15 of my 50 pound baby weight gain, as well as strengthen my core and overall fitness levels. I would like to continue to train at a an intense level for my upcoming half and full marathons, and take at least 20 minutes of my PR marathon running time!!""
Becki 29 yrs old
Goal: To lose at least 10-15 lbs and look hot by the time I'm the big 3-0!!
Katie 28yrs old
Katie 29yrs old
Amy 28 Yrs old
Goal is: to tone and tighten EVERYTHING
Jessica 28 yrs old
Goal: Focus on healthy eating habits and a regular exercise routine. Weigh less than 130 lbs and stay there!
Marie-Claire 28 yrs old
Goal: to get into phenomenal shape and stay that way!
Joy 29 yrs old
Goal: To tone-up and lose inches, so I can still enjoy my sugar!
Good job Jessica!!! are you gonna keep it up???it's addicting!!! you'll love it!!!! GO Girl!!!
ReplyDelete