Wednesday, October 8, 2008

After Exercising

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/hippieg1973/WorkingOut.png
Ok so I just finished my workout. I did 18 minutes of a 25 minute cardio workout from The Biggest Loser collection on On Demand. I had to stop because I thought I would puke. But hey 18 minutes of cardio isn;t bad for me. That is my weakest area. I HATE doing cardio. ANyway that's it for today I am going to have Dave do my measurements here in the next little bit. Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. way to go Beck! I HATE cardio too...well, I love running..but I hate doing cardio INSIDE..ugh...that's what i'm supposed to do tomorrow:)

    great job!! 18min of hard cardio is awesome!!

    YAY for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18mins are better than nothing!!! WOO HOO. A tip for doing fun Cardio inside...make an awesome playlist with fun upbeat songs and dance. And by dance I mean not club style, stand-in-one-place dancing... I mean real BIG move dancing. Pretend that you are on "So you think you can dance". You'll for sure work up a sweat and the kids can join too. My kids LOVE dance time

    ReplyDelete