Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ONE day at a time....

I didnt' get to exercise this morning before the girls woke up b/c they woke up at 6:15am!!!!!!!!!!
but I can't really complain..they were both asleep by 6:15pm last night:) THAT was nice....I guess you can't have a great night AND a great morning:) haha.
anyway...after I got them to bed tonight...I did Plyometrics....I really didn't feel like it but I know I can't make excuses..if I want to be a fit person, I must put in the work. Great things don't come free.
So, I did it. I feel good and now i'm all stinky......:)

how was everyone elses day? it seems the only people posting regularly are me, Becki and Jessica...
where is everyone else????

1 comment:

  1. Good job, so nice when you can get your workout done for the day in the morning!! It is so hard to get back in the swing of things!!

    ReplyDelete