There might be a tiny bit of me that is curious about longer distances.....
I did 14miles yesterday. I have never run more than 13.1...it was a good run...I felt great the whole time and loved it! my knee did hurt a tiny bit, but it was no biggy:)
Like Valerie, I have some races I'm planning to do:
5K on Thanksgiving where i'm HOPING I can do a sub 21minute run...we'll see
13K in Jan
15K in Feb
30K in March If my bride doesn't get back to me about a potential wedding booking.
and then the fabulous 1/2 marathon on July 4th!! I can't WAIT for that!!!
I am loving my training and love having a coach. My biggest success so far has been the changes I have made in my eating habits. I had a pepsi last night on our date night for the fist time in WEEKS!!! it was so weird...but I dont' WANT to eat the junk I used to b/c I feel so much better!!
I weighed myself at steve's office the other day and I have lost almost 5lbs since I started training with my running coach...it's an amazing feeling to be getting in better shape. I know I don't NEED to lose weight but it just proves I had 5 lbs of extra JUNK I was carrying around from eating unhealthy.
I will be 32 next month and I'm in the best shape of my whole life...and I'm just getting started. I am happier than ever and Life is just great!!!
can't wait to hear how the rest of you are doing!! Keep up the hard work, it's WORTH IT!!!
remember, "Nothing tastes as good as healthy Feels!!!"
xoxox
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
U go Girl! Thanks for reviving the blog, we all need each others inspirations to help us along the way!
ReplyDelete